TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: $3250 for one year only
NUMBER OFFERED: Two scholarships per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams.
- $3250 for one year only
- Two scholarships available each year
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 in your first semester to receive your second payment
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.